Thanks to CCIRA's Teacher As Reader Grant we are able to offer currently members access to a plethora of professional development books. Please follow this link to browse or check out a book from our currently list.
Fort Collins PD Loaning Library
Loaning Library Rules:
You must be a current local member.
We operate on the honor system.
One book at a time.
One month time limit.
We love to hear feedback about your book.
Click on the link above to request a book.
Have a recommendation for our PD Lending Library? Let us know here!
List of Books in our Library
1. Essentials of Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties (Essentials of Psychological Assessment) by David A. Kilpatrick
4. From Striving to Thriving: How to Grow Confident, Capable Readers by Stephanie Harvey & Annie Ward
5. 40 Reading Interventions Strategies for k-6 students Research-Based Suport for RTI by Elaine K McEwan-Adkins
6. Teaching Literacy in the Visible Learning Classroom by Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey and John Hattie
7. Patterns of Power Inviting Young Writers into the Conventions of Language Grade 1-5 by Jeff Anderson
14. A Fresh Look at Phonics: Common Causes of Failure and 7 Ingredients for Success by Wiley Blevins